What is IDENTITY THEFT INSURANCE SERVICES? Insurance Services is committed to protecting one against identity theft
IDENTITY THEFT INSURANCE SERVICES
Insurance Services is committed to protecting one against identity theft, which continues to be one of the most rampant crimes in America. Insurance services tend:
- To provide the best identity protection.
- Specializes in educating and training people on what to do to protect themselves
- Helps Members restore their identity when they are victimized
- Offers great features and benefits, terms and conditions, and fewer exclusions
- Disaster Recovery Assistance – This service helps replace sensitive personal identification and financial documents lost or destroyed in a natural disaster, or a home fire or flood.
Identity theft has quickly become the fastest growing crime in the United States. Every day, 27,000 people become victims. Without professional assistance, victims are often forced to spend over 20 workdays recovering from this crime, at an average cost of $4,800 per victim. Identity theft tops the charts as America’s number one consumer complaint.
(Source: Identity Theft 911, LLC, 2007)
Identity theft can happen to anyone.
Identity Theft Resolution Services
- A dedicated fraud specialist assigned for the entire resolution process.
- Direct assistance with agency notifications, reports and documentation.
- One full year of credit and fraud monitoring.
- Resources to help proactively protect identity.
Identity theft insurance services give customers the peace of mind they deserve with identity theft resolution and disaster recovery services from Identity Theft 911. These services compliment.